Friday, April 22, 2011

Volleyball Girls ♥ ;



Aww the Volleyball B-div Girls , love you girls forever .
Heey trollers , today was funnnn . Was freaking bored and tired in class todayy , gossiped with deardear as usual and yaah . After school was like awesome when all of us had our jersey on . Took quite a bit of photos and it was definitely the best when Rebecca and Jiamin got pushed into the school pond ! Happy birthday to the April babies . Went to British Council and it was the first time I almost slept in that class , I was really tired and hungry ! Almost the whole class was gossiping about the usual girl (fyi/ nobody really likes her) and seriously maybe she got depression (figured out with Jesslyn) . British Council is becoming more fun as we get closer , always looking forward to meet the girls and probably the guys . Met Lionel for dinner after that and he treated me to Cold Rock as promised . Aww , I LOVE RASPBERRY ! Oh yeah , tomorrow is good friday and it's supposed to be a good day but I've got stupid 3hours of emath tuition , how can seeing her face make me happy ? However , shopping with deardear and kuku tomorrow might be able to make my day a little better so yeaaah . And dear rebecca (if you are reading this) , I really do not know what to wear to your birthday party . You're causing my headache dear .
PS/ Volleyball Girls are those bitches I really love .

2 comments:

  1. hey pretty! :D i thought you already got your pink dress? anything is fine! just dont wear long sleeves cause you'll die of the heat! heheh <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa but I don't want to be wearing a dress when everybody else is wearing shorts (except you) so yeaah . Anyway I bought I a pink top already , hoping that it'll be nice nowww . :)

    ReplyDelete