Thursday, April 28, 2011

Being a bitch ;



Well today was a pleasant day and I'm trying perfectly hard to mend my own heart after crushing it by myself . I'm like such a bitch , born to be one so there is pretty much nothing I can do about it . Yes , I pms like funfair . But like seriously , how can I girl control her pms . It's pms for god's sake . I'm getting very sensitive to stuffs , well words , recently and I don't know what's got into me . I'm like feeling pissed at almost every single thing , and also high at almost every single thing . Guess what , I forgot to bring my BC file today . What a great job woman . I think zxm is gonna think that I'm a good girl now , I'm starting to do my work in chinese class okay . Well , I don't want to retake Chinese O's , must well just go for it ! All the best to yourself bitch . Oh yeah , screwed chinese oral yesterday like omg yes . She asked me 'how to prevent food poisoning' and I replied with 'I've never had food poisoning so I don't know' . Oh well done bitch , I'm pretty sure you'll fail shieet . Oh damned , just realised I haven't complete my biology homework . Holy cow , I'm so gonna die tomorrow . Screwed . I don't care , I'm a little tired and I'm gonna go to bed like real soon so yeah . Oh and the photo above , heeh , it's my twitter photo but thought I'd change it for facebook instead , should I or should I not ?

No comments:

Post a Comment