Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Screwed ;



Hey trollers , it's tuesday and I seriously dislike today , hate it to be exact . It's totally screwed okay , stupid shiet 2.4km run . It's like omgifreakingfailedit . It's retarded like me from sec1 best 2.4 runner till now fail , wtf ? Okay , I vomitted and whatever , I cried like damn badly . I'm really very sorry Julia , I think I pulled you into this shiet too . Then whaaat , failed geog test when I really studied . Okay , I really screwed up everything today . Then the only good thing is that I went for Ben and Jerry's free cone , two rounds . Then macs with the big group of people , then mel's parents sent me back home , thaaaanks ! Felt damn shag and didn't have much to do , the weather was so bad and it totally described my feelings . Ayeee too shag to type/think of mroeee . Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment