Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bestfriend ;



I just love the feeling of having a bestfriend but come to think of it , do I really have one ? It's like such an irony . The feeling of it just come and go , it never stays . Perhaps there is just some problem in between , or what , is it just me ? It's weird having you say craps and shieets when I don't even know what the hell are you saying . I don't like it when everything suddenly goes weird , like just suddenly you know . Those bestfriends pms ? It's like please , if I'm your bestfriend , you'd have told me . So maybe I'm just not cut out for that . Don't come to me when you feel like it and leave when you don't feel like it . I'm not some toy that you can play for awhile and chuck it aside . So now tell me what am I ? And what the hell is a bestfriend for ? Actually come to think of it , I've never had a bestfriend in my life .

4 comments: