Monday, April 11, 2011

Not my day ;


You don't like it when others judge you , but you do judge others .
Hey guys , it's like around 1am now and it's not surprising that I'm actually still awake . Today is a little screwed , somehow . I thought you would but you didn't , seems like that is just more important than me . Okaaay , I bought stickys and went to meet kuku at 313Somerset . Deardear joined us and we ate Superdog , then followed by shopping ! I bought a lovely pink dress and it looks awesome , at least to me . I'm so gonna wear that for becky's party with my high heels since last year . Then we met lionel , kin leonn and sufa for dinner and to be honest , I seriously didn't like that atmosphere . It was just too weird and yeah . I then went back alone , walking through those dark and eerie buildings with no people , no vehicles . I hate being alone . Packet food back for my family and I didn't even get a 'thankyou' from them . Then had a conference with jiamin and lionel . I'm sorry but I just didn't have that mood . Say me petty all you want , but I just want to let you know that there is a limit for everything . However , you still don't seem like you get it . Whatever it is , just let it be . I'm gonna let it affect my beauty sleeep . Bye .

2 comments:

  1. hey sexaayy !:D
    can't wait to see your pink dress, you must look stunning in it! :D hehehehe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kuku , okaaaay hahahaha !
    Hey becky aww , I can't wait to see you in your awesome dress tooo .

    ReplyDelete