Saturday, April 23, 2011

Becky !



HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREEETTY !
Dedicated to my awesomee Rebecca , you're such a greaat friend aww baby . Love your fashion sense though sometimes it ain't really my stylee . You're one woman in volleyball that really have your own style and have that strong character , really such a cool dude . I love seeing you spike a volleyball cos you jump with style , hahahaaa . You're really a great friend and yeah , hope we'll getting closer , hanging out almost everyday especially when our O's are all over ! I love partying with you and yay , tomorrow going to your birthday party and I'm sure it'll freaking awesomeee yo . See you tomorrow lovely .
You know you love me ,
XOXO
SHERLENEEEE

2 comments:

  1. hey babe! :D thankyou! im pretty average, aint that fab! you are AWESOME AS WELL! :D cant wait for tmrrr! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa omg yay pretty , I'm sure there will be so much fun tomorrow ! Can't wait , omg freaking excited !

    ReplyDelete