Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oh it's JADEN SMITH ;



OH OMG OMG , NEVER SAY NEVER IS A REALLY GOOD SHOW ! The best part of it was when JADEN SMITH appeared ! OMG , I LOVE JADEN SMITH ! Though I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber and whatever , I still thought that this show was awesomeee . I still can remember how me and becky reacted when Jaden Smith appeared , omg why you so cuteee ? Oh okay , and I'm definitely gonna catch THE ROOMMATE ! Well , Leighton Meester and Cam Gigandet are in it . Back to lifeeee , had cross country yesterday and I ran with Julia . I didn't won a thing , but it's okay cos it wasn't my best and I wasn't aiming for anything though . Vomited again and hell . I hope Strathmore is gonna win this year , like seriously yo . Started to camwhore with all those sweats and yeah , took pictures with lot of people including daddy , markuku , lionel and chenyeee ! The volleyball girls , except for Julia , then went out right after it had ended . We went to shop at Haji Lane (now a hell lot of people knows it) and I just wanted to buy but I thought it would be best if I save it up . Watched Never Say Never , then brought Mel to cut her cute little fringe . Omg , she seriously look like one pretty zharborh . She will definitely be going through what I've gone through . Then shop for a little while more and headed to Vivo to meet ah leong . Ate yoshinoya and haagen dazs , then went home . Watched my show and went to sleep right after it , I was freaking tired .

PS/ I LOVE JADEN SMITH AS MUCH AS GOSSIP GIRLS AND BURLESQUE !

No comments:

Post a Comment