Tuesday, April 5, 2011

School ;



PARTY OH PARTY YAY !
Well , had a pleasant day today (apart from me crying like dude) . Had pft today and it was kind of screwed , at least for me , cos totally go nuts when I saw my shuttle run results . It was a freaking double digit , hell you mr lieu . Overall it was quite okay , got As for all 5 stations and yeah . I totally dread the idea of having 2.4km run next week , like oh please cancel that freaking run like damn it . Whatever it is , I'm just gonna do my best and get my last pft shirt throughout my secondary school life . Consecutive 4 years of pft shirt and I'll be a crazeey woman that day I swear . Had extra SS lesson with Mr Tan (YAY) and then catching with deardear and kuku which was like funfunfun . Went to have dinner with lionel at henderson and yeah , went home after that . Sorry lionel for you-know-what if you're ever gonna see this . Oh and yay , he promised to treat me stingray and sotong the next time we go thereee . /jumpsforjoy Gonna go watch my forensic scientist show like now , it started 6minutes ago . Byeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment