Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gorgeous ;



OMG HOW PRETTY CAN LEIGHTON MEESTER GET . She is just so perfect , gorgeous baby . And of course Ed Westwick too , he is so charming . Omg , I just love Gossip Girls . Never forget Chace Crawford as well . Ah omg . Okay well well , got totally pissed of by my parents and seriously I doubt it'll end in a good way , but I'll definitely fight for my rights dude . Alrighht . Tomorrow is Chinese Olevels and I wonder what I'm actually doing here . No mood to study uh , no motivation . Like yeah oh , I'm actually very bored at home and I hate home . It's for animals not for me alrighht . Ah whatever , judge all you want cos I don't bother . Oh omg , he went m'sia so none is texting me , even my "good friends" huh . Ah fine whatever , pms pms . Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment