Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dance ;


"Technical perfection is insufficient. It is an orphan without the true soul of a dancer." -Sylvie Guillium

Oh well , people said I don't look like a dancer , my dancing ain't good and stuffs . It used to affect me a lot , as a dancer , every move is elegance , it's the power to conquer , but seems like I lack of all of these . However , it seems like I've just what it takes . Confidence is the key , and I lack of this . Now I've found it back , believing in myself , the elegance I bring out , the power to conquer the stage , this is just what it is to be a dancer , the true soul of a dancer . I don't exactly bother about how you look at me , judging me with my dance and let me ask you a simple question , do you know what is dance ? I may not be the best dancer , but that isn't a point for you to judge . I merely portray the beauty in me , the side that nobody knew , the side of a dancer you all thought couldn't make it . I won't say a thing , but I'll persevere and dance till you shut up .

No comments:

Post a Comment