Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rants,

Hello sup people , it's been 10days since I last blogged so sorry . ): Well , I guess today was a bad and good day . But the good thing was that a good thing happened after the bad thing , if you know what I'm talking about . Pretty much about all this friendship stuffs here and there , I think I'm the only one getting too emotional , thinking that it'll be the way I thought it would be but apparently not . Pretty much thanks to this freaking awesome woman that appeared in our life out of nowhere last year . Yes , I'm going to rant all here so if you don't like it then shoo , I don't really bother anymore . Oh well well , tolerated with all these shiets for months , and whatever you would say if you tolerated me for how many years I don't care . And there are more people out there who doesn't like you if you're not aware of that . Stop trying to act one close with them alright . I don't care about how many guys you want , how many friends you'd like to take away from me . I can't count them with my fingers . Oh yes , I definitely do backstab people . Tell me which girl in the right mind wouldn't ? I bet you backstab too , and you don't have to deny it as well . Gossip is definitely one of the most common things about girls , and I seriously enjoy it if it's about you cos I've so many things to say . Well sometimes I just can't control myself . Things are getting out of hand now and yes , you're taken my friends away from me one by one . Next time just text me whoever you want next , save all your troubles as well as mine . Fyi , I seriously hate seeing or hearing all your lovey dovey stuffs alright , so do it far away from me . Tyvm . What a 'NICE' day in school , bitch . Ohoh then I started to be happy and yay , THANKS WANXIN ! I LOVE YOU WOMAN ! AND OMG I SAW YOU-KNOW-WHO TODAY ! :) Went Chambers to watch Easy A with Wanxin , Rene , Yingjie , Berlin and her . Ate Best fries forever and oops , I'm supposed to be on diet . ): Went BC with Wanxin and met the other girls . I LOVE THESE 5 AWESOME GIRLS IN BC ! Tenyee , Jiayi , Jeslyn , Yuyu and Jane ! Oh and I'm very sorry I can't make it next week . ): Week 4 alright girls .

PS/ I like him .
PS// I like him too .
PS/// I LOVE CHANGWANXIN !

1 comment:

  1. Hello :-) firstly, thanks for dedicating this post to me. Secondly, who did I take away form you ? berlin ? she's still close to you right ? did she ever say she wanted to cut off ties with you ? and guys ? i'm sorry but, i stole your guy in any way ? what guy you talking about ? it's good to know you've got many things to say about me. :-) and lovey dovey ?? i ever said any to you ? WELL, you could have told me from the start and not on your blog. i'm not being a fake bitch here, but I seriously don't feel like arguing or having whatever-this-is-called with you. okay, so after reading this i'm pretty you'll have a bucketful of things to say about me again, but yeah. you could have told me from the start. because NO i've got no superpowers where I can tell if someone hates me or whatever.

    ReplyDelete