Sunday, May 8, 2011

GE.SG ;



Picture perfect memories , scattered all around the floor .

Well maybe I've got nothing more to say . It's like how you don't need me now , I don't need you as well . I won't rely on someone that I can't trust . Hmph well , stayed up late for the elections results last night . Had lots of mixed feelings and yeah . I'm pretty disappointed that Nicole Seah lost but it's understandable as her 'opponent' is GCT . Next is that WP won Aljunied , I'm so happy for them , but sadly we've lost Geroge Yeo , he was just a great Minister ! Well and anyway , I'm not saying that PAP isn't good , but like Nicole said " there should be more check and balances in the Parliament " . Well , the General Elections are now over . I'm feeling so moody , well maybe when mummy's back I'll cheer up as it's mother's day ! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ! In addition , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOEY ! Omg my bestie since primary 1 and I really love her !

No comments:

Post a Comment