Monday, May 16, 2011

Mindfucked ;



Some memories are not meant to be remembered .

Oh right , it was such a pleasant day till mum came home , told me about that freaking tutor shieeet ! Omg how was I supposed to know I have tuition today when you previously said that you'll text me when I've got tuition . I can't read your mind right like dude , and I freaking have my own handphone , you don't have to get through my mum to tell me stuffs alright , You said I'm rude , fine now I'll show you what is rude . My last year with you and I'll be free from the arsehole shiet , well to be exact , half a year only okay ! Ah pissed , what a way to end my day . Alright calm , had chinese papers today and omg paper 2 was so hard and all I was writing are craps . Damned , some kind of chinese paper huh ONG H G . Then whatever , damn some other pissing issues like you-should-know . Well this can't be considered a pleasant day if there are so many mindfucked issues . Alright whatever , but things still can be as fun if I chuck all these arseholes aside . Like how the trio (yingjie, wanxin and me) fed almost everyone our BABY FOOD . Well , it's like some mashed up shieet . Oh damned , thinking of it , I feel like vomiting now ! Then it was like everything was fine , took photos here and there , oh and the best was the 1-2-3-4-5-shots ! Then whatever , got pangseh-ed and stuffs but luckily I've still got my dear YINGJIE with me aww . Saw the you-know-what and made her freaking higggh . Then collected her stuff and yeah , waited for lionel and douglas . They took so long and YJ had to leave for tuition . ): Ate with the two of them , well I didn't eat a shieet . Then went home and stuffs . Omg fine yeah , I didn't really study today oh what the hell was I doing ! I NEED MOTIVATION AH DUDE !
PS/ to you-know-who , I really don't like how idiotic you can portray yourself . I guess you need a big mirror somehow .
PS// to tutor , I think you're getting senile , remember to do what you're supposed to do first .
PS/// to yingjie , I love you , well I mean it .
PS//// to you-know-who , I like you .

No comments:

Post a Comment