Sunday, May 29, 2011

I need somebody to love ;



I need somebody to love ;

Hey sup dudes , it's currently 1.15am and I'm still like wide awake for I don't know why . Can't seem to sleep and yeah omg , I love my toenails cos it's hot pink . Omg now I'm actually staring at them , so pretty aww . I went out to study in town today . Welll studied alone for about 2 and a half hours then deardear came . Ate pastamania and walked around and guess what , I saw this freaking nice Nike dance shoes at Limited Edition but it's freaaking 169bucks . I shall save up , or probably beg mummy to get it for me but I doubt she will . She would probably think it's a waste of money or something like that aye . I swear I'm gonna join O School after my O's , hopefully with deardear or anyone yay . I want to take Street Jazz , it's like totally my style y'know . Then I'll be able to go Scape as frequent as possible like yeah if you know what I mean . My aim is to own a pair of dancing shoes and a few dancing pants . I seriously like how the dancers dress themselves . Gonna stay at home tomorrow to chiong Chinese like seriously cos y'know what , it's Olevels on Monday ! I guess I'll totally be freaaking out but everyone is gonna ask me to calm down like yeah oh . I really hope I do well , pass with an A1/A2 and I'll not retake . Oh did I mention that I actually knew this tuition guy and yes , he is a pretty awesome dude . I doubt you'll see this but if you do , be honoured . He is like a really nice guy so far , and hope it'll continue . But he likes to make fun of me you see , and always acts blur like yaah okaay . I love his brother though , he is like somekind of cool hyperactive kid . Gonna be talking to him on the phone so byeee dudes .

No comments:

Post a Comment