Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a thousand days .

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

heh , it was just a miracle tht makes one go and two falling in love .
fantabulous .
fucktard , why is everyone thou-ing me like some bitch .
oh well , i dont have a phone , i miss you my phone .
well well i'm super boired without a phone oh .
i'm so okayy ?
okay , i'm just so weird now .
twitter , twit . follow me on twitter , leney95 .
hah , i wondered if i had spent pounds of myself on you .
and fuck , chinese oral is hard , i dont understand chinese oh .
i hate onsugar , cos i cant use it oh .
and i dont like plurk , cos i cant add friends ? hell ya .
i hate livejournal , cos i forgot my account .
lol yeah , see you people soon .
i miss texting people .
i miss texting luh .
phoney phone , return back t me , please ?

No comments:

Post a Comment