Thursday, September 17, 2009

loner ? nah .

oh , another day just passed .

life isnt getting any better , its th same i guess .
my constant lifestyle , lifespan . lol .
in school now , at ict , supposed t do some crap , some dumbshit stuff , but we dont care .
i dont care eh eh eh eh eh .
sorry ah , i'm damn addicted t th song , 'wo hui hao hao guo' .
supposedly by lee jiu zhe . but LEE JIE YU sing before . oh-my-love .
wo hui hao hao guo ,
deng ni zai ai wo ,
zong you ge jiao luo ,
hui rang ni xiang qi wo .
lol , i wrote out th whole lyrics in class just now ,
i know heh not bad ah .
my message is like , awww no moreeeeeee .
i have none t message . sadded me , oh-poor-little-me .
i love folding herats , but now , ineedstrawsssssssssss .
oh , thts total bullshit :/
i-have-nothing-t-do-now .

i'm walking down alone but i'm fine with it .

No comments:

Post a Comment