Thursday, September 10, 2009

MYWORD , MYSTYLE , BITCH ! ;D

greetings people

bitch is just my word , my style ! ;D
YAY ! , going some SL things again tmr .
YAY ! , although it'll be tired but there will only be 2Dee-nians and some other class people . hooray , but i thought we should work as a whole body . neverminds .
i aint upset bout anything , its expected out of it .
i dont care eh eh eh eh eh . ;D
today had volleyball friendly match with dunman , lost afterall but at least i did play .
okay , i hope no one blames me for not spiking tht ball . geesh . ate kfc after th match , then back t school t play volleyball . i think i've got t improve as fast as i could . ;D
deardear pangseh-ed me today , wanted t study together but in th end , she cant . lol , didnt study today , but i'm going t study after my dinner .
okay have got t go eat my dinner , YAY ! ;D

damned , bitch . i'm seriously curious on what you'll do . should i just ask or what ? i seriously hate times like this .

No comments:

Post a Comment