Monday, September 14, 2009

done .

fashion Pictures, Images and Photos

its all bout fashion we talk . not all craps like you do .

lol , tell me if i should or should i not . okay , i just cant get myself t do it . maybe i should really try !
|♥L.Sherlene     says (8:36 PM):
*hmph
♥L.Sherlene     says (8:37 PM):
*i just cant get myself t do it , i'll try ?
//#09//Gary™     says (8:37 PM):
*try
*just send
*i'll help you through everything luh|
thankyou gary for saying tht you'll help me through everything . but i know some things cant be helped , thts why i seriously dont know what t do . anyway , thankyou loads for being my counsellor ah .
and also thankyou daddy too ! ;D
thanksyou for being such a great help when i'm in need .

it wasn't being just as easy as this . i tried t do it and i did , crossing my fingers , i hope everything goes well enough . hope everything is not gone , for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment