Tuesday, September 15, 2009

happaye , sexaye , hottaye .

i love all my friends !

thankyou every single one of you who showed me concern and comforted me , making me happy and find my smile back on my face . i'm very glad i have friends like you all .
thankyou jiamin , berlin , shiyuan and bel for trying t make me happy in th morning .
thankyou gary for being there for me from yesterday night when things start t happen .
thankyou boyfriend for listening t all my craps .
thankyou jiamin , berlin and shiyuan once again for th FUN we had at great world city !
YAY ! , today was fun . HAPPAYE ! ;D
i love it oh .
had much fun after school today .
was supposed t study at great world but in the end , ...
hahs , hushhush , secret ah ! ;D
i just found out how awesome we are , how sexaye , how hot we are .
oh jiamin ah . YAY ! ;D
okay , th macs at great world city have been renovated , changed and therefore our memories are gone and YAY , i'm glad i found my new memory there .
thankyou girls for spending th day with me , i'm really glad t have you guys as my friends . now i've never regretted joining volleyball then .

i'm happy , and thankyou everyone for it .

No comments:

Post a Comment