Friday, June 10, 2011

Chaos ;



I live to dance , in all emotions .

As precious your baby is to you is as precious dance is to me . I'd love to thank every single one of you whom had helped me or even guided me to this path . Yes , I used to be only a sporty girl and stuffs but come to think of it , dancing is sporty as well isn't it . You can dance hardcore like street dance , hip hop , and even girly and sexy ones like ballet and sexy jazz . To me , dance is everything . Like I said , people said I couldn't make it , I don't dance well and so on , but confidence is key and I think I have it . Gonna get myself my very first pair of dancing shoes in a months' time and I'm so looking forward to having that dancing shoes mine ! I'll be meeting Jinyin tomorrow to get our dancing pants , and we're gonna dance together along with Crystal and Cindy on Saturday to prepare ourselves for the upcoming dance battle . I'm pretty sure we can do this so yeah girls , let's give it our best shot .

PS/ I really miss Hashbrown !

No comments:

Post a Comment