Friday, June 17, 2011

BABYJJONG ;

Hey sup dudes , it's been a week since I last posted . MISS ME HUH ! /winks . Did I mention that holiday is indeed boring huh , nothing to do at all , actually there is hell lot of homeworks , but I'm slacking at home like nobody's business I swear . Watching all Mblaq's varieties , even re-watching some of them . Been slacking my ass off and I should really get my ass off this bloody house and go STUDY ! Alright , I did study yesterday okay ! Studied alone at Novena from 12nn till deardear came at around 3.30pm . Ate popeyes , then went TTSH's Starbucks to continue studying ! I was totally feeling like a NERD , and that's what I'm gonna feel again tomorrow . This time going to Ngee Ann Poly to study , hell yeah ! I AM NERDYGIRL95 !

I REALLY REALLY MISS KIMJONGHYUN , MY BABY AWW ! I MISS SHINEEE !

PS/ I MISS HASHBROWN .
PS// I MISS KIMJONGHYUN .
PS/// I MISS PARK SANGHYUN .

No comments:

Post a Comment