Sunday, June 19, 2011

Breaking dawn ;


Don't worry about falling in love because in fairy tales, they don't find each other until the last page.

Greetings folks , it's currently 2.11am and I'm pretty much awake .
Please do not ask me why are all this amazing little words underlined cos I preetty much don't know what my naughty fingers were pressing all around the keyboard .
I love my family , yes my immediate family the most of course .
I love mummy , she said she'll sponsor me two pairs of Vans . Awesome much .
I don't really know which Vans to get though , never thought one day they'd be mine .
The first time I saw I wanted pink , but deardear wants pink , but she said it's okay and asked to to just go along with my favourite pink , so what should I do , frustrated .
And after these two pairs of Vans , I'll pretty much wait till either my birthday or after O's to get a pair of dancing shoes for myself .
Saw a few nice dancing shoes from Nike , DC and so on uh .
I think I'm turning VERY pinkish and I really mean VERY PINKISH .
Milky pink fingernails , hot pink toenails , hot pink schoolbag , a lot of loud pink tops and dresses , intends to have hot pink extension after O's , probably getting hot pink Vans , most probably a hot pink dancing shoes , crave for all sorts of hot pink stuffs .
Nevertheless , I should pretty much buck up and study my ass off for my prelims and O's cos I want to get into a JC badly , somehow .
I need a degree to be a air stewardess , and I need to pass through university .
I mean I'll work towards my dream , yay .
I'll probably go find some part-time work at the airport after O's .
Oh and not forgetting joining "O SCHOOL" after O's .
Fyi , it's a dance school and scape and I want to learn Street Jazz .
Gonna be joining dance as CCAs when I get into JC or so on .
Got to go to bed alreadddy , /yawns .

PS/ I MISS HASHBROWN , as usual .
PS// MONTE CARLO , cos I LOVE Leighton Meester A LOT !

No comments:

Post a Comment