Tuesday, August 10, 2010

VVIP please ?

Photobucket

I shall not have my blog dead anymore .
Well , once again , I have to congratulate my SHINee boys for winning Mutizen !
(The picture on top is for MuBank)
Oh yeah , I've found my tickets for CNBlue to see my charming affair .
I really hope to have those tickets in my hands soon !
And Beast , since deardear didn't collect those tickets , I can't go anymore . -.-
Like srsly , I WANT TO SEE YOSEOBBIE but ... whatever luh .
Now I srsly hope to win the VVIP tickets and the backstage pass but I know my chance is very very slim .
So now what ? I can't see Yoseobbie anymore ?
I really feel like crying now , damned .
Anyway , I've got a GREAT and HAPPY news to share !
I AM A GLOBAL MOD IN THE JONGHYUN INTL FORUM !
Omfg , how awesome can that be ?
For baby , I'll do anything that you'll think it's impossible ! :D
Well now , I'll have to really start on all my work !
It's like a stack of them on my table , and I must finish them to be able to go to CNBlue .
Well , it's my work time now .
Have a great day guys ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment