Saturday, August 7, 2010

AYO :)

Photobucket

Everybody AYO , Everybody AYO !
I'm like back to posting but I hate it when there is no tagboard .
It's irritating me much .
As well as my affliates , I've to copy and paste them one by one again .
Well , I don't think there is enough space for all my links .
I'm hoping for some miracle to happen now , for this very special email !
Hahaha , I'm pinning my hope on it to get my CNBlue tickets .
It's like my wish to see my charming affair .
Hopefully I'll receive the email asap with some good news in it .
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY SHINEE BOYS FOR WINNING MUBANK AGAIN (!)
I was so happy when I was watching yesterday .
I literally screamed in front of my grandma and on the phone with Wanxin .
I'm currently super bored , I really have no intention to do all my homework . ):

No comments:

Post a Comment