Friday, August 6, 2010

that .__.

Photobucket

Hey , I'm like bored since there is nothing much to do .
There is a stack of homework waiting for me but now , I'm a little tired uh .
Okay , I'm really getting irritated by that girl .
Can't she just understand that I dislike her .
Like seriously , it's so obvious till everyone can see it but you just want to deny the fact .
Face it luh , you do stuffs for me to hate you and you don't want to admit I hate you ?
No logic huh ?
Well , I shouldn't be bothered by such a person .

OH YEAH ! I'M COLLECTING SHINee LUCIFER VERSION B TOMORROW . :)
Aww , there is no photocard . ):
I still have yet to change my Onew photocard to Jonghyun's uh .
Hopefully soon .
B2ST IN SINGAPORE NEXT WEEK !
I think I'm going with deardear , if my godmum allows .
And also CNBlue ! HAHAHA !
Can't wait to see my charming affair as well as the other members ! :D
I'm super HIGH now for I dont know why .
JONGHYUN IS SIMPLY JUST SO HOT AND SEXY !
AWESOME BABY ~

No comments:

Post a Comment