Friday, April 16, 2010

baby !

Photobucket
SHINee 오빠s , I'm missing you guys badly . D':
Comeback soon please . You're my lifeeeeeeeee .
Jonghyun baby , i'll never let you go no matter what . You're always in me . How was I supposed t forget how we met . Through so many obstacles and we took so much time . Baby , fate brought us together . I really thank god t be able t love someone like you . Jonghyun oppa , never give up in whatever you do . Remember , even if th world world dont support you , i'll always be there t support you . Even if th world hates you , i'll always be there loving you wholeheartedly . And I'm doing it so cos i seriously love you . Even if th whole world hates me cos i love you , i dont care . I'll continue loving you no matter what . I wont give up this love as we have a special bond , a special bond of fate . Thankyou for existing in th world . You shone th light on me , leading me in th path i should go . Baby , iloveyou

-
OMGAH ! I SERIOUSLY HATE THOSE BITCHES AND BASTARDS ! FOLLOW TH TREND NOW , STARTING T LIKE KPOP NOW ? WTH . YOU'RE NOT TRUE FANS , YOU'RE JUST MERELY FOLLOWING TH TREND ! THEN YOU STILL HAVE TH CHEEK T TELL ME YOU LOVE WHO-WHO-WHO LIKE CRAZY AND THAT WHO-WHO-WHO BELONGS T YOU ! STOP ALL THOSE NONSENSE . MY SCHOOL IS TOTALLY A FOLLOW-TREND-SCHOOL LAH ! AT FIRST , THERE WAS ONLY LIKE ME , OTP THAT CLIQUE & SOME RANDOM PEOPLE LIKE KPOP ONLY . THEN WHEN TH KPOP TREND CAME SINGAPORE , MANYMANY PEOPLE STARTED LIKING KPOP . STUPID ! :X NOW OUR WHOLE SCHOOL GOT DONT KNOW HOW MANY EH . UNCOUNTABLE MAN ! SHIT ASS ! ROAR LUH !

No comments:

Post a Comment