Saturday, April 24, 2010

AWESOME !

Photobucket
D-NA's JAY AND KARAM !

Helloooooo .
okayy , i'm crazy over D-NA now . like woah , they're oh-so-super CUTE !
Awesome right , I LOVE KARAM AND JAYYYYYY ! ♥
Wellwell , every day is like studying for meeeeeeee .
I studied almost every day with deardear .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA !
What an awesome day ! Dressed in formal dresses and skirts , went NEWYORKNEWYORK !
Then Anderson ice-cream and then bec's parents' bar .
homed at around 11pm .

TO JOSHUA :
HWAITING ! Hah , it's okay if you guys doesnt want t tell me .
I mean seriously , i sort of like used t it .
Dont have t force yourself or whatever t let me know th stuff kays ?
Well , just tell me if you want to kays ?

BYEBYE PEOPLEEEEEEEEEE !
I've t go studyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . :) but i feel like sleeeeeeping . gahh .

NICKHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ! ♥
*listen , everything happens for a reason .*

No comments:

Post a Comment