Wednesday, April 7, 2010

awesomeeeeee

Photobucket
HELLOOOOOOOOO !
School was totally boring todayyyy .
omgah , its like freaking 2.4km spoiled my dayyyy .
DAMN ! :xxxxxxx
i've never run with such a timing in my entire life , and i am serious .
bitch , who made that school field , it sucks ttm .
Was really like sick after th run , didnt want t take th chinese test but that cheena lady say must take , just try t take , like wth .
did a bit here and there , then went into my deeeeeeeeeeeep sleeeeeeeeeep . :)
Woke up when th bell rang and passed up my half-done test paper .
Didnt had much appetite . :/
Wellwellwell , i talked t th both of them today , was really happpppppy . :)
then stayed back t finish th amath work , thanks t stupid frankiiie .
went thyehong for nothing , :x then went t dawson t eat loaffff .
33-ed t redhill mrt with vincent , then mrt-ed all th way t sengkang for tuition .
i only came back home at 10plus , how nice . :D
I'm so dead-oh-dead tmr . I still have yet t complete my amath , ughhhh .
There is like social studies test tmr too , didnt have time t studddddy .
Well , i'm slacking down here cos i cant study , i'm super sleeeepy but my hair is wet .
fine , i shall just sleep with th wet hair and get headache th next morning !
BYEBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

'TELL ME I'M PRETTY AND YOU LOVE ME LOADS !'

Th first time when i saw you , was th time i know i just belong t you .
Jonghyun oppa , saranghae . Please dont go , dont go somewhere i can never meet you again .

No comments:

Post a Comment