Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HBF !

HELLO PEOPLE !
my 100th post . :)

well , school as usual .
had HBF today .
HUMAN BODY FAMILY ! :D
Alysa - kuku
Berlin - tits
Jiaming - boobs
Ridzwan - sperm
Shunjun - milk
Xuwei - egg
Me - pussy
HAHAHA ! WELCOME !
ohwells , went out with phyllis , hueywen and yiping today .
(SHINee FANS ! )
went brass basar t buy boards and stuffs .
ate macs and went shopping after that .
yiping went home earlier .
reached home at around 7.30 or so .
sister gave me a brown clutch she just bought . :/
well , she doesnt want it anymore .
i'm feeling damn pissed of now and i dont why is it so .
thankyou daddy for talking t me . :)
and now , who is this dumb guy talking t me ? -.-

I LOVE EX-LAOGONG !
so long sucker . :)

texting : xuwei .
msning : cheeyang & weiliang .
thinking of : bitches that are not worth me think of .

No comments:

Post a Comment