Sunday, January 3, 2010

dreaming ~

HELLO PEOPLE ! :D

OMFG , I'M STILL THINKING BOUT 懷秋 ! (L)
Bout that hottest kiss i've ever received .
Bout that smile he gave me .
Bout how he looked into my eye .
Bout how i got 电到 by him .
(hope i'll see him someday again , :D)

Well , how was holidays ?
Mine sucked . :/
Well , one more day t school reopen .
I'm seriously not looking forward t it .
And hell , I haven't got a day I can sleep till th time i like . :/
I've never got enough sleep .
Best of th holidays would be th COUNTDOWN PARTY , CLASS CHALET & CHRISTMAS PARTY ! :D

2010'S NEW YEAR RESOLUTION : I SHALL SHOW TH GIRLY SIDE OF ME ! :D
(I just bought a tube dress and a spaghetti stripe dress . :D)
DRESSES ? I'M ON ! :D
GOING T TRY FITTING INTO SOME NEW SHOES ! :D
HIGH HEELS ! :D
MAKEUP ? SURE ! :D
GOING T BUY EYELINER ! :D
AND SOMETHING MORE , CDs ! :D
I'M CRAVING FOR MORE AND MORE CDs ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment