Thursday, November 5, 2009

melovebestest , <3

HELLO PEOPLE ! ;D

well , i'm talking t Joshua Dillion Micheal . (:
BESTEST ! ;D
hah , he is super noisy .
playing his lame game . ugh . :x
and he doesnt want t play now , cos he wants t talk t me .
ah , he say i anyhow . :/ but i didnt . heh . (:
Bestest : so hows your life now ?
Me : i'm fine , how bout you ?
Bestest : okay .
Me : i'm like damn dumb now .
Bestest : eh , anyhow . aye , dont post th convo luh , you idiot .
Me : AH ! how could you call your bestest an idiot .
Bestest : ugh , i want t die alrd sia .
Me : dont die bestest .
Bestest : why ? and eh , dont lame leh .
Me : cos you are my bestest , cannot die .
Bestest : like that only ?
Me : and cos i love you ! woohoooo . ;D
Bestest : woooooo ~
-end-
hahahahahahahahah !
we're so cute ! ;D
BESTEST IS TH LOVE YO ! (L)

I HATE TRAINING ! :'/ 1000 receivings on tuesday .
ugh , me no want go . cries , TT
I WANT BASKETBALLLLLLLLL !

No comments:

Post a Comment