Monday, November 2, 2009

i have my stand .

PICTURES ! HALLOWEEN @ NIGHT SAFARI ! ;D
rawr .
jiamin , rene , me , samantha , yingjie and gary . ;D
in th 'ulu ulu loo' ;D
gah , bright .
th bloody bitch clown , fuck you .
hah , i said this guy was hot . ;D
he stare at me and i thought something was going t happen . :x
hah , ;D zombies .
heh , he was cute . ;D
no idea what this is . O.o
well , had our fun .
my first time celebrating halloween & my first time going night safari . ;D
-
lies and lies , again and again .
how do you want me t believe you next time .
well , i know you have your reasons telling everyone except for me ,
but do you know how i will feel ?
i have asked you bout it upteen times ,
and since you still want t hide it from me ,
now i dont know , dont care and dont bother kays ?
i seriously dont want t quarrel because of some childish things again .

No comments:

Post a Comment