Friday, November 20, 2009

ITF TENNIS COMPETITION ! (:




CHRISTIAN OLIVER LEE ! ♥
he is awesomely hot !
rawr , why are th pictures so blur . :x
ah ~ i got chritstian's signatured tennis ball !
he signed it for me , rebecca and hueywen . :D
managed t take a picture with him ,
all thanks t me ! :D
well , you're awesome in my heart .
so dont worry ,
no matter you win or lose ,
you're th BEST ! :D
and th other angmoh guy is nathan lemke .
well , they say their cute , but t me , not . :/
how can it be compared t christian ! :D
A BIG THANKYOU T MS MINNA KOH !
well , thankyou for forcing me there (but i became willing after meeting christian) and also locating me such a good spot where i can get ice pack for christian and where th players most look at me , asking for th ball !
HAHA !
but yeah , th tennis hit me once on my leg , :/
by julia's and berlin's nathan luh . -.-
and i'm at th busy busy spot where usually all th balls landed ,
and where players keep asking balls from me !
i seriously didnt regret going , instead , i felt go glad that i actually went !
t be able t meet christian ! :D
i'm wondering if i went for t beach volleyball job .
$40 compared t knowing christian and able t get and do so many things for him ,
which one is more important .
hmph , of course its meeting christian ! :D
this is once in a lifetime and its all worthwhile .
we're able t be th ball-pickers for nect year's YOG too .
well , its really grand . :D
rawr , i emo-ed on th bus back t school .
i dont know why eh , but i missed christian loads .
how i wish i can continue seeing him play .
dont give up , all th best baby !

No comments:

Post a Comment