Wednesday, March 31, 2010

JUNGYONGHWA`AFFAIR ♥

Jung Yong Hwa Pictures, Images and Photos
JUNGYONGHWA
C.N.BLUE's EMOTIONAL VOCALIST LEADER .
MY CHARMING AFFAIR !
He is forever minemine . :x Dont steal him away .
You're Beautiful's KANGSHINWOO !
Oppa saranghae
-
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
it's a korean drama , well it was last year's show .
Just started and finished watching recently .
I got crazy over JUNGYONGHWA (CNBLUE) & LEEHONGKI (FTISLAND) thanks t that show .
I LOVE JOLIE !
Well , it is kinda awesome , but i cant stand it when th girl made th both of them cry . D':
Omo , i cried a number of times cos of that show .
KANGSHINWOO & JEREMY , HWAITING !
-
Omo , its been so long since i updated .
Sorry for th one week of MIA !
Didnt have much time yeah ?
Secondary three is such a stress .
Stress for mid-year , cos of SHINee :D & myself of course .
Well , never will I forget my baby , JONGHYUN , even if i love yonghwa affair . :)
Bought th 17.90bucks Jonghyun's file .
Well , it looks really pretty , he is just so stunning hot .
And maknae just helped me ordered my CNBLUE album . :)
JUNGYONGHWA
I went t kbox on Monday night with my seven other cousins .
My cousin played Ring Ding Dong and of course , i'm supposed t sing it .
It was really fun , hahaha ! That was our second cousins' outing .
hahaha , awesome much ?
-
it's been almost three weeks since i last talked t you .
how long do you intend t stay like this ?
Forever ?
Just like how you ended your friendship with that girl ?
If that is what you really wished , FINE !
But please at least let me know , what th hell do you want !

No comments:

Post a Comment