Monday, March 15, 2010

JONGHYUNBABY ;

JongHyun Pictures, Images and Photos

JONGHYUNBABY ,
i'm missing you badly .
i was crying terribly , i cant help it .
i'm not able t show you my support , my love for you .
but i think i cant show out all of them as its too much t be shown .
baby , my love for you was not common .
you're loved by many shawols ,
but my love for you is special .
i want you and need you badly .
without you , things seems so meaningless t me .
iloveyou and just this 3 words means a hell lot .
its from deeply in my heart .
baby , i'm not th only one for you ,
but you'e only one for me .
you still have so many fans ,
but i only have you , one KIMJONGHYUN !
baby , you've been in my heart , mind and soul for almost a year .
you've never managed t escape before .
iloveyou wholeheartedly , and my love for you is true .
well , perhaps you'll never know me in our entire lifetime .
but being able t love you is my honour .
being able t meet you in my entire lifetime was th greatest thing ever .
being able t get a few seconds of your entire lifetime looking at me was th awesomest .
baby , saranghaeyo .

No comments:

Post a Comment