Monday, February 8, 2010

PBDH ! (L)

jonghyun Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun Pictures, Images and Photos

JONGHYUN PRECIOUSBABY , DEAREST HUBBY !
th culprit that captured my heart , stole away my everything .
iloveyou , hubby that will stand by me .
saranghaeyo , (L)

*** remember ***

(during fansign , when it was my turn !)

ME : (walking towards jonghyun)
JONGHYUN : (smiles , looking at what i was wearing)
ME : annyeonghaseyo ! (passes th album)
JONGHYUN : (sexy smile) *faints
ME : letter . (pushes letter towards oppa) (board tilted)
JONGHYUN : (tilt his head t look at MY BOARD !) (takes th letter and SMILE)
ME : (blushes) oppa hwaiting .
JONGHYUN : kamsahapnida . (sexy smile with a little bow) **faintsfaints

**************************

Jonghyun , you're forever mine .
& I'm forever yours .

Jonghyun's Sherlene ,
Jojo & Juliette . (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment