Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy valentines ,

Photobucket
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY HUBBY !
luckily , i wasnt too late . :)
hubby , ever since you debut , i caught my eyes on you , but minho as well . D:
i've became a shawol , part of SHINee world then .
but ever since love like oxygen , i know you are th guy i'm looking for .
i know you're just th PERFECT guy for me .
you caught me , you kidnapped my heart , just with a smile .
i'm being captured by your little smile , wondering how you did it .
you're just too charming t be true .
a year passed and so , amigo and juliette came .
you're just so awesome in them .
i was so happy till tears came out from my eyes when you won juliette !
it was th song you wrote .
i cried when i saw you cry . D:
baby , cragratulations then .
now , ring ding dong came about , and SHINee going t be 2years in a few months' time .
i'm now so VERY SURE that you're th one , th only one i've been looking for .
hubby , thankyou for appearing in my life . i'm really grateful .
without you , i dont know what would i have became .
at first , i knew you wouldn't come t singapore , but as more korean artiste come , i'm having a glimpse of hope that SHINee would come and you boys came on 29JAN !
it was th craziest/happiest/highest five days of my entire life .
in th 5 days , i got loads of interaction with you .
baby , i just got that feeling that you remembered me then , but i know , not for long .
i just smacked my board right on th window in front of your charming face , and it was then you started t recognise my board , or even ME . :)
thankyou so much oppa , i've been really glad .
during fansign , you DID tilt your head t look at my board , th big big JONGHYUN , or perhaps you saw my name at th corner of th board ? idontknow . :/
you said KAMSAHAPNIDA , which means thankyou .
your sexy little smile , your smirk , your puppy eyes , your sexy little mole at your chest and your sexy hottest voice just made me immersed in you .
i feel that i'm just all yours . JONGHYUN's .
baby , your everything is my everything .
iloveyou deeply from my heart . saranghae .
i cried so badly when you left singapore , really badly . D:
remembering th feel of your clothes , your hard little biceps , i remembered th touch of you .
hubby , i'm really elated .
thankyou for everything , and yes , you're coming back singapore !
i hope you'll recall some things of me when you're back .
i just so want t be yours .
and once again ,
HAPPY VALENTINES HUBBY , JONGHYUN BABY !
its my honour t love someone like you ,
saranghaeyo

No comments:

Post a Comment