Friday, October 30, 2009

millions of you ,

I'M THINKING OF YOU ;
things are just of much complcation ,
well , i cant handle things well .
tsk .
-
CRAZY PARTNER , CHEERUPS ! ;D
meloveyou ,
-
BROTHER , new sex bands soon . heh , (:
and heh , hair extension soon luh .
message me soon .
-
DEARDEAR , TB & XUWEI ;
bon voyage .
have a safe and good trip in shenyang kays ?
i'll miss you for th next 10 days from tmr onwards .
think of me often , and must buy things for me hor ! :x
dream of me ! ;D
-
i felt totally like an asshole .
how sucker can i get .
hope you'll forgive me if you finds out .
but please trust me .
i'll never want t find another lie t cover th first .
well , but i think i just have t give up .
its of no use alrd .
i cant do anything anymore , its just too late . :x

No comments:

Post a Comment