Monday, October 26, 2009

changes of faces ,

HELLO PEOPLE ! ;D
well , BROTHER , cheer up kays ? sister will be always here man . ;D
(PS: Sister is GOOD okay . ;D )
hmph , its just such a day .
took volleyball group photo today ,
rebecca havent uploaded yet . :x
gah , had some workshop in humans room today .
leona and benj came t find me at humans room . LOL :x
oh , and forgot , they went t my classroom t see my 'beautiful' artwork , ;D
dumb , then had assembly for colours award .
brother so cute sia . ;P
then was released early , at 12+ heh .
brother , benj , leona and liangle was waiting for me outside , o.o
but i went with clique t twins house for karaoke ! ;D
well , it didnt went well but was FUN anyway .
left at 3.30 with mel , she went home and me t tiong park ,
cos brother , benj and leona waiting for me .
hah , they so cute sia . ;D LOL :x
hmph , went mos burger t eat cos people hungry luh .
hotdog and mussels . ;P
was dulan and left with a bye . ~ LOL :x
but was being forced t go back , -.- , then everything was fine heh .(:
then went for venezia icecream then that crazypartner of mine copy me . :/
heh , hope everything will be fine luh ,
this is not what i expected man . D;
-
well , its just misunderstandings luh .
chill people , chill there . (:
smile and we shant be emo . LOL:x
omgah , crazypartner , why arent you calling ?
PEACE OUT US MAN ! :D
gah , better dont let me know you both are lying t me ! >.<
if not , watch out man . bitch . :/

No comments:

Post a Comment