Friday, June 4, 2010

bomb ^^

Photobucket

ANNYEONG !
It's been so long since I last posted .
BEAST SHOWCASE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT ! :(
I want it so badly , but I pre-ordered for the autograph session tickets alrd .
I want to see Yoseob oppa ! ^^
CHEONDUNG JAKIYA ~
I'm a super crazy insane fangirl for MBLAQ !
I LOVE MBLAQ !
And well , I'm now a moderator for D-NA Singapore Fanclub .
Hopefully I can my application for SHINee's international forum and CNBlue's international forum will be approved .
I also hope that Mblaq's international forum will hire moderators then I'll definitely want to apply for it then ! ^^
Oh yeah , let's introduce my HPY !
HaoPengYou , KouYanTing !
Okay , I apologise for this super messy post .
I'm just bombing whatever I can think of .
Oh yeah , STUDY ! I've to study , so bye people ~

No comments:

Post a Comment